The sustainable growth of society as a whole is only possible through the balancing of economic, social and environmental sustainability. In this context, innovation is key. As countless new technologies have developed in the past decades, new methods and tools are Accelerating Innovation throughout all industries, encouraging sustainable development.
The PVC industry’s journey towards sustainable development already began nearly 20 years ago. Today, as innovative technologies continue to develop and to impact the PVC industry, the VSF2019 will explore the upcoming opportunities the PVC industry will be seizing to further contribute to achieving a sustainable society.
A number of industry and market experts, as well as distinguished speakers from the European Commission and Parliament, the United Nations, NGOs and academia, will discuss the following topics:
- Industry and environmental sustainability in the Czech Republic
- PVC markets in the EU and globally
- The competitiveness of PVC products over their whole life cycle
- The right market balance for the use of virgin and recycled PVC
- Socio-technical paradigm shifts towards sustainability
- Key drivers of innovation relating to sustainability in the plastics industry
- The development of efficient technologies and digital solutions that we can trust and use correctly
- The evolution of societal and educational needs
- How the building and construction sector is adapting to digital times
- Digital design in the PVC flooring industry
- NGO views on the progress of the PVC industry
Full programme coming soon.
What to expect: two days of quality panel discussions, question&answer sessions and sharing of best practices. And also, a hearty welcome to the city, a lively and dynamic Networking Dinner and a visit to a Prague landmark!
VinylPlus looks forward to welcoming you to Prague for an unmissable industry event. See you soon! Brzy na shledanou!
REGISTRATION FEE for The VinylPlus Sustainability Forum 2019: € 485 + VAT
Registration closes March 2019